The latest Google Nexus 6 launched by Google and Motorola. The new member of Google Nexus Series of Smartphone comes with Google’s latest operating system Android 5.0 Lollipop which is revealed by Google at this time. This new huge Nexus Smartphone will be the tough competitor for those Smartphones which are already available in the market such as Lumia 1520. So, for our viewer’s we bring the complete comparison between these two Smartphone, here it is –
Google Nexus 6 vs Nokia Lumia 1520
Devices and Display :
The Lumia 1520 is a 6 inch huge device and it is near around 209 grams in weight, that was much heavier than recently launched Google Nexus 6. The 1520 Windows Smartphone is available in color option such as Red, Yellow, Green, Black and White . These colored poly- carbonate back panel style of the Lumia 1520 offered a premium look to the Smartphone and provide a more colorful option to the customers.
The Nokia Lumia 1520 comes with a 6 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, full HD display with 367 ppi pixel, the display has 1920 x 1080 p resolution, the display is covered with Cornia Gorilla Glass which makes the display scratch proof and dust proof. The Lumia is also comes with its Clear Black technology, which the color on the display more vivid and sharp.
Where as the latest Google Nexus 6 is developed by the Motorola, so its design is very much similar to the Motorola X (2014) Smartphone. The Smartphone comes in two color such as Midnight Blue, and Cloud White. It is only 184 grams in weight which makes the phone lighter in use. You can find that in the rear panel the main camera of phone is surrounded by a LED ring which is mainly the flash light of the phone. The Motorola is also added the Dual front-facing speakers which are boom it enhances over look of the Smartphone. Their is now physical buttons are present on the front panel of the phone.
The Nexus 6 comes with 5.96 massive QHD display which has a resolution of 2560 x 1440 p and also offered the 493 ppi pixel density which delivers awesome output, its QHD display enhances the quality of watching movies, videos. The color are sharp and more vivid.
Processor and Memory :
The Motorola Manufactured Google Nexus 6 Smartphone has a 2.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, which is coupled with 3 GB RAM. The phone will be available in the market in two storage variant such as 32 GB and 64 GB internal. This Nexus Smartphone also has a Aderno 420 ,and that is able to support the high graphics game without any lagging during the gameplay.
On the other hand Nokia Lumia 1520 has empowered by Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 processor, that is coupled with 2 GB of RAM, the Qualcomm snapdragon 800 processor is already famous for its fast processing, and for the graphics this Smartphone has a Aderno 330 GPU. The phone comes with 32 GB internal storage support which is further expandable up to 128 GB via Micro SD card support.
Camera and Connectivity :
The latest Nexus comes with its most powerful camera of the Nexus series Smartphone. This Smartphone has a 13 Mega-pixel rear view camera along with LED dual LED flash which is in a ring format. The f2.0 lens and 13 megapixel camera with optical image stabilization capture great photos in daylight and low light. Using advanced computational photography technology and HDR+, the pre-installed Google Camera does the heavy lifting so you can effortlessly take great photos. The Smartphone also a 2 mega-pixel front facing camera which also able to record .
Where as the Nokia is always famous for its Camera quality, this time too also, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is packed with a 20 mega-pixel rear view camera along with dual LED flash, the rear camera of this Windows Smartphone is paired with Carl Zesis Optics, that is help of take images at 4992 х 3744 pixels. The camera of Lumia 1520 is also carried, 1/2.5” sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, PureView technology, dual capture, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama. You can also record high definition video at 1080p at 30 fps. This phone has 1.2 MP front shooter, by use of them you can record video at 720.
Full Specifications :
Specification of Google Nexus 6 :
- Display : 5.9 inch QHD display with 493 ppi
- Processor : 2.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor
- Operating System : Android Lollipop 5.0
- Memory : 3 GB of RAM
- GPU : Adreno 420
- In-Built Storage : Available in 32 GB and 54 GB variant
- External Storage : Not available
- Main Camera : 13 mega-pixel rear camera with dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera : 2 mega-pixel
- Battery : 3200 mAh
- Connectivity : Bluetooth 4.1, WI-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, 3G and 4G network support
- Sensors : GPS, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer
- Dimensions(mm) : 82.98 x 159.26 x 10.06
- Color : Midnight Blue, Cloud White
- Weight : 184 grams
- SIM : Single GSM Nano SIM
Full Specification of Nokia Lumia 1520
- Display : 6 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, full HD display with 367 ppi pixel
- Operating System : Windows Phone 8.1
- Processor : Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 processor
- Graphics : Aderno 330
- Internal Storage : Available in 16 GB
- External Storage : Expandable up to 128 GB
- Main Camera : 20 Mega-pixel rear view camera along with LED flash
- Secondary Camera : 1.2 Mega-pixel
- Sensors : Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Weight : 209 grams
- Dimensions (mm) : 162.8 x 85.4 x 8.7
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano)
- Color : Yellow, Green, Black, Red and White
- Battery : Non removable 3400 Li-ion battery
- Connectivity : GPRS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, WI-Fi and 3G and 4G connectivity
The latest Google Nexus 6 has packed with 3200 mAh battery,which can able to deliver up to 24 hours of talk time or near around 330 hours in standby mode. The Smartphone of Nexus series is also able to support the Video playback up to 10 hours. Whereas Lumia 1520 has a huge battery of 3400 mAh battery that will offer 768 hours of standby time on 3G network or 25 hours talk time in 3G network.