Finally in iOS 8 Apple has come up with a quick reply option through interactive notifications. If you receive message when you are using iPhone or iPad now it is possible to give the reply to the message directly without entering the message application. Follow the below steps which gives you clear information about how to give quick reply via messaging in iOS 8.
Follow the steps to give quick reply via messaging in iOS 8
- When you receives the message notification on your iDevices like iPhone and iPad, we need to pull down on it.
- Now you can type the content and tap on send.
- That’s it you are done .
How to give quick reply via messaging from lock screen of your iDevices
In iOS 8 you can use this quick reply right from the lock screen. Unlocking your iDevices by swiping right on a message launches the message application. For more information follow the steps given below
- When you receives the message alert to your phone when screen is lock then slide your finger over it to the left to get the options.
- In that option Tap on the reply, as you want to give quick reply.
- Type out your message and tap on send.
- That’s it you are done.
If you tap on the x next to Reply on the Lock screen will instantly mark the message as read, it mean there will be no badge on the messages app when you unlock your iPhone or ipad. If you enable the person on the other side will see the a receipt .