Apple releases the first update for iOS 8 as iOS 8.0.1 to over come the complaints of dropped calls in idevices which runs on latest OS, but this bug fix update too unfortunately facing some iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus with Touch ID and connections issues. Apple is a company which can fix this issue as early as possible and release one more update. If suppose you are already upload and facing the similar problems as I mentioned above. If you are not aware of this then go through this article which guides and helps you. To know about this follow the steps given below.
Steps to Follow :
- First turn off Find my iPhone through settings followed by iCloud.
- Download iOS 8 for both the devices iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
- Go to about and check whether you are on the latest version on iTunes, if nor launch iTunes directly to the PC or Mac from iTunes official website.
- Now connect your devices iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus to iTunes via Lighting to USB Cable.
- Hold down option for Mac or shift windows click on Check for update.
- Choose the iOS 8 film ware file which was downloaded in the above step 2.
- let iTunes do its thing, Once you are backup and running Turn on the Find my iPhone.
If you are unable to turn off your Find my iPhone or facing any trouble then put your devices into DFU mode and then restore the iTunes. At this point you need to keep back up and run again the Touch ID and cellular service. This is the fastest way to run and get back up if you are already updated to 8.0.1.