The Fitbit is an app which makes wearable trackers that clip on to your clothes or that you strap to your wrist. The app is especially designed for the Fitbit One and Fitbit Force and now it is updated for the Windows Phone 8.1 operating system.
The updated Fitbit app is the standard for wearable fitness tracking devices with their One, Flex and Force trackers, and it has also come their Aria fitness scale. The new Fitbit app for Windows Phone 8.1 finally lets those who leverage Fitbit technology to sync their data on the go just using their Windows Phone. The Fitbit keeps the track of the progress of friends, steps taken, distance traveled, floor climbed, weight, calorie intake, and full user history.
The updated Fitbit app brings the Modern design UI and it looks gorgeous on any Windows Phone. And especially the Logs section, which features logs for activity, water, sleep, food, and setting an alarm. Each log is a different color and size tile and it fits in with the Windows Phone. IF you want to download the app, then click here!
Features of updated Fitbit app for Windows Phone 8.1
- Real-time stats: Automatic and wireless syncing for all Fitbit activity and sleep trackers through Bluetooth 4.0
- Fitbit on your Start screen: Pin the Fitbit Live Tile to your Start screen and quickly view your step count
- Stay on track: Real-time and historical stats in an easy-to-understand graphs, to help track progress and set goals
- Log more than activity: Recently enhanced food database of more than 350,000 foods with accurate nutritional data for faster, better food-logging and calorie coaching
- Get motivated: Fitbit’s motivational social tools like notifications and badges, to help reach target goals
- Stay social: Ability to challenge friends and family with leaderboards, direct messages, cheers and taunts