Good news for the users of the Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-19506), Samsung has pushed out the Android 4.4 Kitkat update to the international LTE, Actually this device was launched in the last year. Currently the update is arriving at Nordic regions which includes Sweden Finland land.
We expect it will have the same features that we have seen on every kitkat update the smartphone will improves performance, redesigned status bar with white icons, enhanced lock screen with a camera shortcut and full-screen album art, wireless printing support, newer versions of Samsung apps and better battery life these are the changes that can appears on the Samsung device when you are done with Kitkat update.
Previous Samsung has ignored the international galaxy S4 LTE-A for a long time, but it is good to see KitKat is finally arriving on the handset. Of course, you will still need to contend with the phased nature of the update’s rollout, but it shouldn’t be long before it comes knocking on every user’s device. The device which get update to Android Kitkat will bring the phone’s version number to I9506XXUCNG3.
What’s new in this Update
- Improves performance of the device
- The design of the status bar will be changed with white icons
- you can see enhanced lock screen
- Device will support wireless print support
- Small modifications can be seen in the camera effects
- All the apps will be updated to new versions
- Even Battery life also increases when compare to the previous one,