Fhotoroom is the most popular photography app for Windows Phone which brings the photo editing and sharing together to the new level. You can share your photos here,as it is the fast growing photography community. This app has been updated just few days ago, but today the developer has released the new version with number 14.0 with the 100 bug fixes and improvements, what the developer is saying.
The change log hasn’t mentioned any details about the fixes and improvements, but the team has provided some information through Twitter. They mentioned in the Twitter that the update has “much faster processing, larger image support, UI changes across the app and the new faster hdr filter” and also an update for the camera and “action center updated with toast notification as well”.
- Support upto 22MP photo editing with 22 Standard and Pro editing tools such as Levels, Highlight and Shadows, Saturation, Rotate, Brightness, Contrast, HueBalance, Mirror, Sharpen and more
- Interactive editing for the highest level of control and accuracy and offers undo/redo changes.
- Beautiful custom designed presets each with the history and story behind it rather than just random stylish names.
- Offers 28 custom design adjustable styles such as Tsar, Tsarista, Mack, Classic Pro, Americano, Herc, Rain, Tinge, Kapla, Haze, Adele, Silver, Dose, Aura 1 and 2, Komo and more.
- 26 frames with some adjustable and flip options and 13 adjustable Vignettes with color Palette.
- Offers the option to follow, like share and comment on the photos with the fast growing photography network.
The developer hasn’t provided the clear information about the 100 bug fixes and improvements, but the app has now became stylish and fast. Download Fhotoroom from the below link.