Android wear watches comes with straight forward options to use it, basically main operations. But being an Android one, can cause some software damage even if you don’t install any third party app or so. Unwanted restart, hanging issues, software corrupt are obvious that happens generally. If your smartwatch has also started behaving the same then this tutorial might help you a lot.
As I told you there are very less Settings options in Android wear so to get rid of those issues you need to reset your smartwatch. Here this tutorial will help you to easily factory reset your Android Wear Watch. It has been seen that more the issues can be resolved by this method. If it fails to solve yours, better not to try any other method rather than heading to the service center.
Follow the step by step guide which I guess is not much complex to follow.
How to factory reset your Android Wear Watch
- Just Say ‘OK Google’ and then scroll down right to the Settings.
- Under Settings menu, you will see several options such as Adjust Brightness, Screen Settings, Airplane Mode and more.
- Swipe down the Settings menu to see the ‘Reset Device‘ option.
- Tap on it, as you do so, you’ll be prompted with an “Are you sure?” message. Select the checkbox and the watch will reset, returning to its out-of-the-box state after a couple minutes.
- All the installed app will be deleted after that, only default apps will be there.
Once after resetting your smartwatch, You’ll have to re-sync the watch with the Android Wear app on your phone, select your preferred watch face again, and choose “resync apps” in settings on the Wear phone app.
That’s it, you are done, just reboot your device and start enjoying.