Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and increase the productivity. Evernote lets you record voice reminders, capture photos, create to-do lists, take notes–and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at work, at home, or on the go.
If you also use Evernote on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone, you must head over to BlackBerry World right now to grab the latest version with dark theme and certain bug fixes. A new update showing as v188.8.131.527 has now reached and is noted to offer bug fixes and improvements. I know, not a whole lot to go on but that’s what they launched.
In a quick run through of the updated version though, it appears to be as if they included a dark theme for supporting devices, for example, the Q10 and Z30 this time around. Basically, I adore it when the dark theme gets added to applications I use but on Evernote, it simply appears to crash so I won’t be using it.
Go grab the latest one and let us know whether you see any further new changes in this update or in case you’re similar to me, keep away from it until they alter the dark theme.
Anyways, people still unaware of its feature, let’s have a quick look:
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter