If you have taken a pics from your iPhone or iPad and you felt like composition is great and you are not satisfied with the colors and tones, the photo apps comes with a few handy tools to help you. iOS 8 promises the more control and even better than iOS 7. If you are not good at photo editing and your are confused where to start the editing simply start with auto enhanced photo. This article gives you the clear information about how to enhance photos on your iPhone and iPad.
Steps to enhance photos on your iPhone and iPad
- Initially you have to launch photo application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Once you are done with this navigate the photo you would like to enhance by tap to open it.
- Now click on the edit option which is located at the right hand corner.
- Tap on the auto enhanced button in the bottom navigation, it looks like a magic wand.
- You can toggle between auto enhanced by tapping it on again which gives you a good idea of before and after.
- If you satisfied with the improvements then your done with the auto enhanced feature, Tap on save button to save the enhanced photo.
- Tap on camera roll to check whether your enhanced photo is saved or not.
- That’s it you are done with the photo enhanced feature.
When you use Photo enhanced application your old photo never be over write or lost, but the editor photo will appear newly in the gallery. So that always you can go back to it if you are interested to do one more editing photo. If your are not satisfied with auto enhanced photo apps you can go to another editing application from app store to make the image even better.