There are many Photo editing apps available for iPhone, but now iOS 8 is aiming to change all that by using the built-in Photo apps as a central hub for editing tools across the board. Actually Photo and video extension works only if you have apps which are installed that are supported. It means you should have photo and video editing apps installed via the App Store that have extensions added to them.
Here are a few that have found to already support photo extensions in iOS 8 Camera Plus and Fragment charge around $ 1.99 and Litely is free of cost. Here In this article brings you the information about How to enable photo and video Extension for iOS 8. To know about this follow the steps given below.
Steps to enable Photo and Video Extensions for iOS 8
- Initially you need to installed Photos app on your iPhone or iPad which running on iOS 8.
- Now tap on the Photo or video you wants to edit it.
- Once you are selected your photo or video to edit, tap on the edit option which is at the right top corner
- Tap on the More button in the bottom menu.
- For iPhone 5s and earlier, the More button may be in the top navigation.
- Now tap on more one more time.
- Enable the Extensions by you would like to show up in the more menu from now on. You can also reorder them in the order you’d like them to appear
- Finally tap Done in the upper right hand corner and your app extensions are ready to use.