If you are facing any hearing problems like impairment on iPhone and iPad, There are some accessibility options that make certain features more usable on iOS. One of them is a mono audio option. Since stereo sound offers distinct left and right channels, someone with a hearing impairment in one ear may miss something. T0 over come this problem you need to enable this mono audio will definitely will ensure that all sounds go through both ears at all times. You have just got to enable mono audio in Settings to start using it. This article gives you information about how to enable mono audio for auditory accessibility on iPhone and iPad.
Steps to follow how to enable mono audio on iOS
- Open the settings on your iPhone / ipad.
- In that settings tap on the General settings.
- Now you need to Tap on the accessibility on General settings.
- In the hearing section you need to turn on the option for Mono audio.
- That’s it you are done with the enabling the Mono Audio for auditory accessibility on iOS.
When ever you use headphones with your iPhone or iPad, you should notice that all audio comes through both channels. If you favor one ear over other you can also adjust the slider blow the Mono Audio option in order to increase volume in a particular ear.