The iCloud is one of the best Cloud services which available in the market. It is storing your music, photos, apps, calendars, documents and more. And wirelessly pushes them to all your devices and it is also offering its mailing service. If you are a iCloud user and you also use the iCloud mail as well as default main purpose. And if you want the message archiving from your’s Apple iCloud because of certain items for access later, while deleting things, then this article will help, In this article all the steps which are necessary for the Message archiving for iCloud.
Steps to Enable Message Archiving for iCloud
- First of all you have to launch the settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now you have to tap on the iCloud.
- Now you have tapped on Account, you’ll see your iCloud email address next to it.
- After that you have to towards the bottom, under the Advanced section, now you have to tap on the name of your iCloud mail account, it is labeled as Mail.
- Now towards the bottom, you can enable the option for Archive Messages.
- Now just tap Done in the upper right hand corner. You’ll be returned to the previous screen, tap Done one more time.
All your messages are now being stored in an archive folder, if you choose instead of being moved automatically to trash. Now you can see an option to archive or trash when cleaning up messages from your Apple’s iCloud.