This photo stream is a built in photo application on both iPhone as well as iPad, also we can say it is a part of iCloud which syncs you photos when you connect through WiFi network. If you take a photo or a screen shot from iPhone or iPad, where photo stream will store the backup into the Apple server. Even you can copies these back up photos into your another iPhone, iPad or any other Mac device. In this photo stream you can store up to 1000 pictures or up to 30 days of pictures at a time. If you are not aware of this photo stream about how to enable and access on iPhone or iPad then follow the steps given below.
How to enable photo stream on iPhone and iPad
- Initially open the settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now in the settings app you need to tap on the iCloud option.
- In the icloud, Tap on the photos.
- Under the photo section, make sure my photo stream app is turned ON. If not enable it.
- you can also start enable photo sharing which is at the bottom so you can create photo stream to share with other and also they can share with you.
- That’s it you are done with enabling the Photo stream and photo share.
How to access Photo stream on iPhone and iPad
- Initially you need to launch setting app on your iPhone and iPad.
- Now you need to tap on the albums in the bottom navigation.
- Once tap on album, you can tap on my photo stream which is located at the right underneath camera roll.