If you want change or edit your email address which is linked with your Apple ID. Because in most cases, your Apple ID is the primary email address of your Apple ID account. You can change your Apple ID to any address, except an address used by another Apple ID. And You want to change the email address, then this article is for you.In this article you will get steps one -by-one which can help you. To edit email address linked with Apple ID you have to follow some steps which mentioned below in this tutorial
Steps to Edit Email Address linked with Apple ID
- First of all you have Sign out of iCloud, the iTunes Store, App Store, FaceTime, Find My Friends, Find My iPhone, and iMessage on each device that uses your current Apple ID for these services.
- Then you have to go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
- Now you can select “Manage your Apple ID” and sign in. Forgot your password?
- Here you can select Edit next to “Apple ID and Primary Email Address.”
- Now you have to enter the email address to use as your Apple ID, then select Save Changes. Apple will send a verification email to that address.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on Save Changes.
- After that you have to open the email from Apple, then click Verify Now in the email. Didn’t receive the email?
- When the My Apple ID page opens, sign in with your renamed Apple ID.
- When you see a message that verification is complete, you can begin using your renamed Apple ID. You should also update the features and services that you use with Apple ID.