Want to download YouTube Videos onto iPad or iPhone for offline watch, then you are happy to know there are lots of apps are available in the Apple App Store which can you to download the videos from YouTube. In this article, you will get the best apps which can download YouTube videos onto iPad or iPhone.
List of Apps- To Download YouTube Videos onto iPad or iPhone
The PlayTube is designed for iPhone and iPad both. It is a free app which available in the Apple app Store. With the help of this app you can download videos to your watch later list for offline viewing, comment, rate, and share videos, and have access to a huge selection of YouTube’s uploads. If you sign into your YouTube account, you can access your subscriptions playlists, uploads, and more. The app features a easy search engine which allows you to search videos, playlists, and channels. This is compatible with Apple AirPlay with the help of this you can stream video over the Apple TV. You can download the app from here!
- Watch later for YouTube video.
- Comments, rate and share videos.
- Enjoy YouTube’s vast video catalog.
- Sign in to access your subscriptions, playlists, uploads and more.
- Easy search (videos, playlist, channel).
- AirPlay supported.
- Browsing videos by region
It is a free app which available for iPad and iPhone both. It is an only app in the Apple App Store to allow you to check/watch/share the current top videos by countries in 16 categories. With the help of this app you can download the videos for offline viewing, watch your favorite clips without ads, create playlists, and share videos with others on Facebook and Twitter. If you want to keep your YouTube activity private, you can lock the app with password protection. You can download the app from here!
- Create favorites list for later view and easy access.
- Share the videos over social networking website
- Lock option is also available
- Check/watch/share the current top videos by countries in 16 categories
MyTube for YouTube
This app is the most famous app to download the videos for offline viewing from YouTube. It is a paid app, which is designed for iPhone and iPad both. If you want to be able to download YouTube videos for offline viewing, this app is probably the most popular one. You can find videos through browsing the charts and category list, choose the resolution screen mode, and stream videos to Apple TV using AirPlay mirroring. The app is available at $1.99, you can download the app from here!
- Browse through the improved category lists — by genres and popularity. Daily update!
- Find music videos or channels with a handy Search
- Be sure, that the video streaming mode is well optimized
- Access your watch history
- Add videos to the Watch Later list
- Like/dislike videos and post comments to share your thoughts
- Share videos via texts, Facebook, Twitter, or Email