Actually, you’ve been teased and tormented with a plenty of pictures and even video but now OS 10.3.0.296 has spilled. As of right now, some of the stuff we have seen teased is in the OS and some of it is not, you will simply need to experience everything to figure out what’s there and what is not. Also of Note, its not available for all Blackberry devices however if you own a Blackberry Z10 STL100-3 then you can feel free to for the tutorial to install this update.
Let me clear one thing, the update is not stable in low power, so once after updating your device to this OS you need to keep your device charged every time. Even it has some issues related to the notification center.
Changes compared to the previous one
- Android 4.3 and Flip to wake
- Take a still picture while recording a video
- Open apps remain in Active Frame after a restart
- Intelligent Assistant
- Permanent “Active Frame” Page
- New UI for the Camera
- Data usage monitor
- Blue Accents
- Ability to change Active Frame Orders
- Swipe w/ 2 fingers to access Quick Settings while in an App
- Equalizer in Music App
Things to be done!
- Charge your device up to 90%, or maybe you can follow the procedure in charging mode.
- You need to have a Windows PC connected to the network which is required to download the Update file.
- Create a complete backup of your data and apps because you might lose it during the process.
- Download the Blackberry OS 10.3.0.296 update
How to update Blackberry Z10 STL100-3 to latest OS update v10.3.0.296
- Download and extract the file from the link given above on your desktop.
- Now the time is to connect your Blackberry Z10 to your PC using USB Cable.
- Go to the folder where you have extracted the downloaded file and find a file called load.bat.
- Run load.bat by double clicking on it. If this methods works then let the process to complete otherwise you need to go for the next step to follow the alternate one.
- Make sure that you phone is connected to your PC.
- Go to the folder where you have extracted the downloaded file.
- Open Command prom there by pressing Shift+right Click and choose open command prompt here.
- After that write the command written below
cfp.exe -u load qcfm.image.com.qnx.qcfm.radio.qc8960.BB10_3_0.297.693344.signed qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os.qc8960.factory_sfi.desktop.BB10_3_0.296.693344.signed
- It will start flashing the latest OS update on your Blackberry Z10, wait for the process to complete.
That’s it you have successfully updated your device to Blackberry OS 10.3.0.296.