According to its promise the software giant Microsoft has release the Windows 10 Technical Preview for the Enterprise, and which allowing PC user’s to try out a very early version of the company’s next Operating System release. The Windows 10 Technical Preview is available under the Windows Insider Program, and which offered the users to download and try the new Microsoft Windows OS prior to its release sometime in mid-2015.
Here in this article you will get the all the basic steps that to you required for download and install the Windows 10 Technical Preview in your PC’s or Laptop
Steps of Download the Windows 10 Technical Preview-
- First of all you have to go the preview.windows.com
- After that you have to Join us as we build Windows 10 by clicking on Get Started.
- Now you reached into insider.windows.com and at here you have click to Join Button.
- And now you have to signed with you Microsoft ID (which might be from Outlook, Hotmail).
- Here you are registered for the Windows Insider program, and at here you will get the downloading link of windows 10 technical Preview.
- After clicking that link you will get many download links according to system architecture (64 Bit and 32 Bit) and language.
- Choose your link according to your system architecture
Steps of Installing Windows 10 Technical Preview
- You will get the ISO file of Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Now with the help of this ISO file you can create a boot disk or boot USB.
- Or you can direct mount that ISO file in your virtual DVD drive with the help of Power ISO or any other software.
- If you are Windows 8 or 8.1 operating system then you direct boot or system (you have not to required any other software), boot is possible from your hard disk also.
- Choose your need, then start the installation – During Installation many time your system will restarted, and then your have file your username and choose your country and time.
- Then click on OK and next, it will take some time.
- Now your Windows 10 technical Preview is ready to use.