Samsung Galaxy S5 is the latest high-end smartphone launched recently at MWC 2014 with some new features and hardware. Also earlier before the launch of this device we have got many rumors about this device.
Officially it facilitates finger print control, heart beat sensor, waterproof body, improved 16 MP camera with HDR technology enabled alongside a full HD 5.0 IPS display out of the box.
Samsung on the Galaxy S5 sport a heart rate sensor placed near the 16-megapixel camera, fingerprint scanner on the home button, and the IP67 certification that makes it water-resistant and dust proof. The handset also features a new build and design in terms of the back panel now being puncture, and comes with four colors with option back-panel design.
Samsung’s My Magazine feature on the Galaxy S5 is almost similar to HTC’s BlinkFeed app UI. It can refine in social updates and news feed from different sites for easy use in just a swipe on the screen. I have just seen that people are not liking this feature much that why I thought to write to how to disable My Magazine on Samsung Galaxy S5 with easy steps.
Meanwhile if you get any queries or doubt don’t hesitate to ask them writing in the comment section, I will sure get back on the same as soon as I get time.
Steps to disable My Magazine on Samsung Galaxy S5
- From any home screen window, hold-press the Task-switching gesture(to the left of the home key), also you can hold–press on any blank space on any home screen.
- Then tap on the Home Screen Settings icon in the menu that appears next after the first step.
- From the Home Screen Settings menu, unchecked “My Magazine”. Before making any changes it would be checked.
- Now again press the home button to go back and use the TouchWiz enabled home screen without Samsung’s magazine widgets.
If you still not happy with it and want to remove it completely then follow the steps below,
How to completely remove My Magazine
- Go to main menu and the Settings panel on your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Scroll down and under the Applications menu, click on Application Manager.
- Except all the options scroll down to the M’s and click on My Magazine.
- Now Turn Off it by tapping on the option out there.
- Hit OK to confirm you would really like disable this feature on my Galaxy S5.
That’s it, you have successfully removed My Magazine widget from your Samsung Galaxy S5.