The drop shadows on applications in the Windows 10 preview are really big and very much similar to the Apple famous Mac OS X. It is one of the latest feature of the Microsoft latest 10 operating system. If any case you don’t liked it and you want to remove this option from your search option, then this article is for you, can get the full guide in the post which can teach you step by step.
Steps to Disable Drop Shadows in Microsoft Windows 10
- First of all you have to open up Control Panel and head to System and Security and then System in your Windows 10 Technical Preview operating System, and after that you have to click the Advanced system settings link.
- Or there is an alternatively you can use the Start Menu and search for “advanced system settings” and click on that item.
- From here, go to the Advanced tab and click the Settings button under Performance
- Find and uncheck “Show shadows under windows” and click Apply or OK
- The drop shadows will immediately be removed.