Microsoft has remove the Aero Glass Transparency from a new Windows 8 Operating system and there is no way to get it back although there was bugs we cannot get it back the broken glass transparency which is not stable. Even thought the Microsoft has removed Aero Glass Transparency but they didn’t remove from the Taskbar.Microsoft has remove the Aero Glass Transparency from a new Windows 8 Operating system and there is no way to get it back although there was bugs we cannot get it back the broken glass transparency which is not stable
Windows 8 Taskbar is still transparent and many people don’t like this behavior. It makes the whole user interface inconsistent. Either Windows 8 should feature full Aero glass transparency everywhere or it should not feature it at all. If you are nt interested to enable this hidden theme but you want to remove transparency from windows 8 taskbar, In this article there is something interesting for users.
A new version of our favorite freeware “Classic Shell” has been released which comes with new option to disable Aero glass transparency in Windows 8 Taskbar. It completely removes Taskbar transparency and makes it opaque.
Now if you wants to turn off the Aero Glass Transparency in windows 8 Taskbar, Check out the followings steps given below
- Initially you need to download and install the Classic Shell in your System/PC
- You can get this Classic Shell here.
- Once you are done with installing, right click on start button and select setting options. It will open the classic Start Menu settings window.
- Now go to sat button tab and check disable task bar transparency option.
- That’s it you are done with disabling the Classic shell.
- If you want to make the Taskbar transparent again, uncheck the “Disable taskbar transparency” option and it’ll restore default functionality.