Many PC buyers are of the opinion that no matter how the technology get advanced, Smartphones can never replace the real computing devices and the tablets can be treated as niche accessory only. Laptops and PCs are still used as household and office items and their peripherals like mouse, keyboard and touch pad can be never viewed as the items from the past.
Mobile workstati0ns with precise performance will not come cheaply and Dell Notebooks will not come cheaply either. If you want the laptop with the best quality and performance then Dell Precision M2800 is the best option. It comes with price tag of around $1200 and definitely not an affordable notebook, but it promises to justify its cost. It bridges the gap between the mobile workstations and business-class laptops and features an affordable ISV-certified system with the professional processors and graphics.
Dell has introduced Precision M2800 few months back and this laptop is aiming at the professionals in Graphics, Scientific, Engineering and more. Since the device features ISV-certified applications supported by Inventor and Revit, Autodesk, Auto CAD, Solidworks and PTC Creo it servers the needs of the professionals from diverse fields. M2800 is the best option for the creative animals and Graphic designers who work on Adobe’s suite programs like Illustrator and Photoshop.
Coming to the design it is not so impressive or innovative as some of the other Dell products, it is neither sleek nor stylish. It features 15.6 inch Ultrasharp display and available in HD or full HD depending upon the model. The dimension of this model 379 mm x 33.4 mm x 250.50 mm and weighs about 2.56 kgs. It is powered by 4th generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor and comes preloaded with Windows 7 professional or Ultimate 64 bit Operating System.
It has Intel QM87 Express Chipset and features Intel Responsive Technologies such as Smart Responsive Technology or Smart Connect Technology. It features 8 GB RAM, AMD Fire Pro W4170M 2 GB Graphic Card and 500 GB Hard Disk Drive. It is equipped with the Dell Precision Performance Optimizer which can automatically adjust the system settings to optimize the system performance depending upon the currently using application. It comes with 130 Watt AC adapter and 6-cell (60 Wh) Lithium Ion Battery with ExpressCharge and 9-cell (97 Wh) Lithium Ion Battery with ExpressCharge.
- Display : 15.6 inch Ultra Sharp display (HD or Full HD).
- Processor : 4th Generation Intel Core i4 and i7 processor.
- Operating System : Windows 7 Professional/Ultimate 64 bit.
- Chipset : Mobile Intel QM87 Express chipset.
- RAM : 8 GB RAM (16 GB option is coming soon)
- Graphic Card : AMD FirePro W4710M, 2GB DDR5 .
- Hard Drive : 500 GB Hard Drive, up to 1 TB Hybrid Hard Drive.
- Battery : 6- cell (60 Wh)/9-cell (97 wh) Lithium Ion Battery with ExpressCharge
- Dimensions : 379 x 33.4 x 250.50 mm
- DVD Drive, Number Pad, 4 USB ports, VGA and HDMI output, Kensington Lock, SD card reader, Gigabit Ethernet and a fingerprint scanner.
[usrlist Display:4 “Design:3.0” Performance:4.5 “Battery:4.5″ avg=”true”]