It is very easy to take numbers of photos while spending you holidays, after completion of holidays when you came back and check out for photos apps on your iPhone or iPad you find that it’s clogged-up with a number of blurry and just unnecessary/not your best moment photos. So how do you delete these without having to go through one at a time and relive each less than perfect moment in detail? If you delete them bulk.
One issue will occur when you are deleting the photos in iOS 8 where you can only see the thumbnails not the original ones. Now the problem is who can you determine the photos are blurry and which are not? Is there is a way you can mark photos for deletion which being in full size mode? There is an application to help the you do just that on your iPhone iOS 8. Follow the steps given below if you are not aware of about how the app can help you mark photos for deletion while still being in full size mode:
- First you need to tap on App store.
- Now click on the search location in the bottom bar.
- Even you can search for the free application like pare down.
- Now click that little cloud icon and the app will begin downloading on your device.
- After the application is downloaded, click open.
- when you launch for the first time it will ask for the permission and tap on OK.
- Tap on Pare down.
- Exactly here begins the actual task, if you wants to mark photo of deletion, simply swipe left. To keep photos swipe right its like a tinder to your own photo.
- when you are done tap on done. It will asks you the permission to delete the marked photos.
- Finally you can see the message saying marked messages are deleted.