Any one have you tried deleting some of your old Instagram photos, only to have the list reset each time, forcing you to scroll back through the entire list Unfortunately, Instagram does not make it simple and easy to find and delete old photos, especially if you need to get rid of more than one. There are some workarounds as long as you have access to a computer. Follow the below steps to get the clear information about how to delete multiple photos on Instagram.
How to Delete Multiple Photos on Instagram
- Actually there is currently no way to select multiple photos and delete them all at once. You have to manually delete each photo, no matter which way you go about it. That being said, there are ways to make finding the photos you want to delete easier.
- Now you need to open the instagram profile on your computer or laptop and marking them for deletion will be a lot easier on a computer as opposed to on your phone. You can open your profile by entering “http:// instagram.com// user-man”
- You need to open the each picture you wants to delete by holding and clicking the the picture. This will gives you unique URL doe every for each image.
- Copy the URL for each image that you want to delete into a blank document. Make sure that every photo that you want to delete is included. 55
- Once you have collected the addresses of all the photos you want to remove, send it off to someone you know. They will need to open each link in the document, and then like each image.
- This will add the image to the recent activity.
- Launch your instragram settings and tap the Notifications button (it looks like a heart in a speech bubble). If your friend Liked the photos that you send, you should see them listed here.
- Tap on the photo on the list. Scroll down and tap the Options button. Tap Delete, and then tap Delete again. Repeat this for each photo that you want to remove.
- That’s it.