Cydia is a great market for Jailbroken iPhone or iPad, to get any new tweak they need to head over to the Cydia to search for the desired tweak. No doubt everyday they are updating Cydia apps to help users to utilize their iDevice to the peak. Yesterday I came across to a nice Cydia tweak that allows you to add weather widget on your iOS 7 lockscreen.
Today I have Cydget jailbreak tweak that uses to display a great looking weather widget on your lock screen called iOS 7 LockScreen Weather . This widget shows you the temperature, forecast, and all the other things you would expect to want to know about your current weather forecast. Here is how add weather widget on your iOS 7 lockscreen:
Walk through the link given above to jailbreak your device to be able to get this Cydia tweak. Also read this article carefully to avoid any kind of damage and clear your doubts regarding the tutorial.
How to add weather widget on your iOS 7 lockscreen
i. Install Cydget
- Open Cydia from the App menu on your iDevice
- Tap Search in the bottom right corner.
- Type there Cydget to install on your device
- Tap on Cydget when it shows up on your screen.
- Tap Install in the top right corner.
- Tap Confirm on the top right corner.
- It will then ask you to restart the app, just tap on the button at the bottom of the screen.
ii. Install Lock screen weather
- Again open Cydia app from app menu and tap search.
- Type Lock screen Weather on the search bar.
- Tap on the App when it appears.
- However this tweak is not free so you need to pay $1.49 to get it.
- Tap Close after purchasing it.
- Now install the Lock screen Weather.
- Again it will ask you to restart, do it.
iii. Install Widget Weather
- Launch Cydia again and head over to the search and type Widget Weather.
- Install when it appears on your screen.
- Follow the similar step as you did earlier to install couple of app through Cydia.
iv. Setup Widget Weather
- Go to Settings > iOS 7 LockScreen Weather to configure the settings.
- Go to Settings > Widget Weather and tap on Location to turn it on.
- Go to Settings > Cydget and select iOS 7 LockScreen Weather.
Great! You are done, just lock your iPhone or iPad to see the Weather widget on the Lock Screen.