Telnet is a protocol which acts a bridge between your personal computer as well as remote computer which is also known as Hosts, by using the TCP/IP network, telnet establishes a connection with in the remote hosts from your computer to send data over the network. To create a new password or change an existing one for your telnet protocol, You must tyoe the correct Commands in the right order and format. This post gives you the correct information about how to create password for Telnet. To know this simply you need to follow the steps below.
Steps to follow
- Click on the Start button which is located on the bottom corner of the desktop screen and select the Run option.
- A Dialogue box will appear with a search bar, Now you need to launch the command for that type Cmd in the box and hit enter
- Type Telnet (server IP) into the first line of the command window, Now replace the Serve IP with your Telnet IP’s unique address and press the enter key to continue the process.
- Type the username in the second line of the command window, and replace your username with Telnet user name.
- Press enter to set the new password or replace it to existing password. Type the new password in the next line in the command prompt if your create the password for the first time.
- If you wants to replace the existing the password then you need to type password on the third line of the command prompt.
- Replace the password with the existing password for the telnet and hit enter.
- Apply the changes done by saving the password by tying the quit into command and return to the desktop.