One of the Good thing in iOS 8 you can monitor your child purchases through Family sharing even you are far way form him, you can create an Apple ID just for them that once they are old enough, they can take with them. But until that time, it can help you keep a watchful eye on content and purchases on any iPhone or iPad that your child is using. Here in this article you can get the information about how to create the new child ID for family sharing on iOS 8.
Steps to follow how to create the new child ID far family sharing on iOS 8
- Important thing is that you need to create the ID’s for the Child in your house from device that belongs of the family organizer.
- Open the settings on idevice of Family Organizer and tap on iCloud.
- In the iCloud tap on the Family.
- Here Tap on the small button to create an Apple ID for child.
- Enter your children birthday and tap next.
- Agree the terms and conditions presented.
- Verify the credit card you have on file by entering you three digit security code and tapping next.
- Now enter you child’s name and tap next.
- Create an icloud ID and tap next and you need to remember this ID where this in ID your Child use forever.
- Read the warning that pops up and confirm that’s the ID you want by tapping Create and choose password for your Child
- Create security questions for your child’s Apple ID.
- Choose whether or not you’d like Ask To Buy to be enabled and tap Next.
- Choose whether or not you would like the child’s location shared with other’s in the family group. Actually most of the parents they will make yes for this option.
- Agree the terms and conditions.