You want to make or create GIF animations on an iPhone, but don’t know How to make, then you will impressed to know that there are lots of many free and paid apps are available in the app store which can help you. These apps also help you to share your created Animations over the various social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Most of the GIFs contain funny clips which are looped and annotated. If you have ever wondered whether or not you can make your own GIFs right from your iPhone then these steps will definitely help you.
Steps- How to Create GIF Animations on an iPhone
Here we use the 5SecondsApp, which is famous for the GIF Animations. The app is free to download and one of the best apps in the Apple App store, so you can download this app from here!
- First of all you have to launch 5 Seconds App on your iPhone or iPad.
- After that you have to tap on the Video icon in the upper left hand corner (which will display in the app).
- Now make a selection to import videos, photos, or take a video.
- Then you have to choose the section of video you would like to use or add your photos. Then you have to repeat this process for everything you would like in your animated GIF.
- Once you are done, then tap on your newly created GIF in the main menu.
- Now tap on the Share button in the bottom right corner. (If you want to share the image with others via mail or to post on the social networking websites)
- Here you can email, text, or save your GIF to your Camera Roll. The Enable Sharing option uploads your GIF to 5Seconds and lets you create a link that’s easily accessible and shareable by anyone. You don’t have to use the option but you can if you want.
- Capture video on your device or use existing video or photos.
- Apply filters to enhance your creations.
- Add text annotations to your GIFs
- Rearrange the frames of your GIFs
- Control the speed of GIF playback
- Save individual GIF frames as images
- Share links to your GIFs via SMS (pre iOS 7), Clipboard, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ and Pinterest. When sharing links to GIFs, the GIF is uploaded to 5secondsapp.com and a short link is created (5sgif.me)
- Share your GIF files via email, SMS (iOS 7), and Clipboard.
- Save GIFs directly to your device photos. When you save a GIF to your camera roll, it will not animate. It is still saved as an animated GIF, however.
- Upload GIFs to Dropbox
Except 5SecondsApp there are lots of other apps are also available such as GifBoom, Lopcam, MyFacewhen,Cinemagram and many more, now it depends on you which app is suited for you.