If you a new Apple user or old user and want to use the cloud feature of the Apple, then you have to require the Apple ID. An Apple ID is also required to buy media from the iTunes and apps and games from the Apple App Store. You will also need an Apple ID if you plan on using services such as FaceTime or iMessage on your iPhone or in the iPad.
Steps to Create an Apple ID for your iPad and iPhone
- First of all you have to launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now Tap on the iCloud.
- After that you have to tap on Get a Free Apple ID.
- Now you have to enter your birthday and then tap Next in the upper right hand corner.
- And then on the next screen you can choose whether you want to use your current email or set up a brand new iCloud email. That choice is yours. So choose and then tap Next again.
- If you chose to set up a new ID, choose what you would like your new iCloud email to be on the next screen. Once you are done, then tap Next.
- Now you have to tap to create on the next screen.
- If you choose to use an existing email, you will be asked to check your email and tap on a link to confirm you own the email. Once you do, you can move on.
- For both methods, you will be asked to choose a password. We recommend choosing a strong password that has small and capital letters along with numbers and symbols.