In this post you will get the tutorial which can guide you how to control your personal music (which available in your Android platform based Smartphone) with Android Wear. There are a couple of ways are available which can help you and this depending on how you listen to your music.
Methods to control Music with Android Wear :
Control your music with Android Wear app
There are many music apps are available in the Google Play store such as Google Play Music, which has Android Wear support built in. If you want to know how to control music from this app then here are steps :
- First of all you have to start listening the music in your Android device.
- After that on your Android Wear device, you will see what looks like a notification with a play or pause button. Swipe up to access that.
- Once the notification is full screen on your Android Wear, you will swipe to the right (by swiping left on the screen) you can access the various controls. You can also able to see pause, play, skip forward, and sometimes skip backward. In some of the case you can also adjust volume of the Music which is running in your Android Smartphone.
Control music with Android Wear using a third party app
If in the case you are using a music app that not able to support Android Wear, so don’t feel fret, here are steps which can help you:
- First of all you have to download Wear Music Controller by clicking here. After that read the instructions in the app description carefully to get it set up. It’s not difficult.
- Once installed, you will need to access the app on your Android Wear device. And then you have to click on the home screen to bring up Voice Search, click on the up arrow, scroll down to Start and open Wear Music Controller.
- Now you can start listening to music on your Android device.
- You can also able to use the Wear Music Controller like you can the music player controls in step 3 which is available above.