Microsoft Health is a new service that helps you live healthier by providing actionable insights based on data gathered from the fitness devices and apps that you use every day. It’s designed to work for you, no matter what phone you have, device you wear, or services you use. Microsoft Health makes tracking personal fitness easier, more insightful, and more holistic.
Microsoft Band, the first device powered by Microsoft Health, helps you achieve your wellness goals by tracking your heart rate, steps, calorie burn, and sleep quality. It also helps you be more productive with email previews and calendar alerts – right on your wrist.
According to Microsoft the band is compatible with any platform starting from Windows Phone, Android and even with iOS, that is the biggest advantage of having this device.
Even one can take help of Cortana to connect and use the Microsoft band, below we have posted a simple to follow guide to do so. I don’t think you will get ant difficulties doing this for sure.
Connect and use Microsoft Band with the help of Cortana
Connect/Pair Microsoft Band with Windows Phone
- First Turn on your Microsoft Band you have
- Now you need to download and Install Microsoft Health from the App Store on your iPhone from the given link.
- To use the app you need to have a Microsoft Account to be able to sue the app. Open Microsoft Health App on your Windows Phone and and let the device sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Now tap MSFT Band in the list of devices to pair.
- When the pairing is completed open Microsoft Health app to finished the setup.
- Now press the action button to start the Microsoft Band.
Use Cortana with the Microsoft Band
- First ensure Cortana is avilable for your device or region or not.
- Now Connect your Microsoft Band with Windows Phone.
- Press and Hold action button on your Microsoft Band to bring up Cortana.
- Now Tap on Cortana title and speak through Microsoft Band.
- When you give a command through Microsoft Band Cortana will open up on Windows Phone to perform the task.