This article gives you the clear information about how to close safari tabs on separate iCloud device. Generally this occurs when you logged into the same iCloud account on multiple Apple devices Opened safari tabs are in sync. That goes for both iOS and OS X devices. Suppose you have share your computer or iPad with your significant other and you have forgot to close the tabs. Nothing to worry you know we can able to close the tabs remotely if you don’t know then follow the below steps to close the tabs.
Steps to close safari tabs on separate iCloud device
As I mentioned above Suppose you have share your computer or iPad with your significant other and you have forgot to close the tabs. To close the tabs you need to close the tab on another device.
- Initially you need to launch the safari on your closest Apple device then switch to tab views.
- On iOS, tap on the icon in the lower-right corner. (For OS X users also have the instructions, which are identical to iOS.)
- Now Scroll down to the bottom of the open tabs page, where you’ll find your iCloud devices listed by name, and the tabs open on each.
- Here you can find the tab (or tabs) you want to close, and swipe to the left across it. A red delete button will appear, just as it does in Messages or Mail.
- Selecting delete will close the tab within a matter of seconds on the device, even if it is currently being viewed.
- That’s it