Google has announced Material Design, the new design language at the Google I/O conference, 2014. It is already known that, Android’s next version Android L is designed on Material Design. From then most of the apps are changing their design to Material design. Today, Google has announced that Chrome updated for Android with the Material Design and the major USP of the latest version of the browser is its Material Design look and feel.
The latest update has brought the Chrome to the version 37.0.2062.117 and addition to Material Design the latest update includes other major enhancement which makes it possible for the users to sign in to the ir favorite Google services everytime when they sign in to Chrome.
Here are the new features available with the latest update
- Sync across devices : Seamlessly sync and open the tabs and bookmarks from the laptop, tablet, phone or any device.
- Browse faster : Choose from the search results that appear instantly while typing and quickly access the previously visited pages.
- Save data : Reduce the usage of data up to 50% when you are browsing.
- Voice Search : You can now use the Google voice search magic to find the answers on the go without typing.
- Intuitive Gestures : Open the multiple tabs and quickly toggle between them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar.
- Translate : Read the webpages in your own language.
- Privacy : Make use of the incognito mode to browse without saving the history.
Along with the above new features and Material design, the latest Chrome update also includes the general performance improvements, stability enhancements and bug fixes.