Today in this tutorial we are going to customize your Android Wear, we’re going to tell you how to change watch face on your Android Wear device. It’s a very quick and easy process that only requires a few steps. If you want to watch it done, watch the video above. It also contains plenty of other beginner’s guide! Let’s get started
How to Change Watch Face on Android Wear
- Wake up your smartwatch but not enter to the voice search mode.
- Press and hold the screen
- The watch face selection screen should open. or else you can go to Settings and scroll down to find the option to change watch face.
- Scroll right and left until you come to the watch face you want.
- Tap on the face you want to set.
While swiping across the faces, you will get limited faces for your smartwatch, but if you want to get more faces then need to head over the Play Store to get nice faces. Once after installing, again follow the same above process to see those externally installed faces. If you are not able to see them, just open the Android Wear app on your smartphone and go to Settings and at the bottom, click “resync apps”. This time you will able to see those faces for sure.