FINALLY. So with the most awaited Apple iOS 8, the iPhone 6 Plus , and iPhone 6, in a slightly has taken an unexpected move, now allows third-party developers to build alternative keyboards for iOS which is already available for Android for years. Developers have even started making keyboard app to offers fast, smart and interactive interface to increase your typing speed with efficiency. Tough, there are few alternate options available at iTunes Store to get, among then Swipe keyboard is most popular third party keyboard app comes with smart features and is fast enough to offer suggested word within no seconds.
If you also want to taste any third party apps then first look at the steps to change the keyboards in iOS 8.
More Links: Best Keyboard apps for iOS 8
How to change the Keyboards in iOS 8
- First of all, head over to the link given above any if the listed keyboard app from the App Store into your phone running iOS 8.
- Now after installing the app, go to settings option.
- Then tap General Settings.
- As you entered into general settings, you will see a option called Keyboard, tap on it.
- In the next step, it will ask you to add new keyboard,
- Add a new keyboard you see out there.
- Tap on the new keyboard when it’s added and Allow Full Access, (Make sure the app you have installed it verified and known third party app).
How to use third party Keyboards in iOS 8
- Open any app that requires typing, such as Facebook messenger, WhatsApp etc.
- Tap on the world icon at the bottom left of your current keyboard that popped up and continue to tap it until you get to the new keyboard.
- You will see the World option only when you add a keyboard app.
- From now on, it should automatically open that keyboard whenever you type again.
- For security reasons, it doesn’t allow you to use third party app while entering passwords.