Android device has many more customize options when compare to any other devices in the market, Even though if you haven’t rooted the Android device you can use many applications which is available on the play store. Suppose if you rooted your device there is no limit to do customize of the device.
The rooted device has control on the all the functionality of the system. you may have question in you mind what is Boot animation? The Book animation is an animated logo or a oicture you can see when your device boots up, you could see your manufacturer logo with some animation when you reboot your device. This article clearly explains and gives you the information about how to change Boot animation on Android device, for that you need to follow the steps given below.
Steps to book animation on the Android device
Here we are using the Boot app which is available on the play store of the Android Device, which helps you to change the booting animation logo.
- Initially you need to download boot app which is available in the Google play store, to install the application and launch it on your device.
- Open the app, and tap on the server option which is located at mid of the options,place where all the boot animations are present.
- Once you are done with this, A menu will pop up with the couple of options for you to choose from. Tap the first and says install, now your device starts installing.
- After your boot animation downloaded and installed, device should be restart to see the changes you have done.
- That’s it you are done with Boot animation