Are you want to capture 36o degree video from your iPhone, but don’t know that how to do this. Now I can help you to capture the 360 degree video with iPhone through this article. There are lots of apps are available in the Apple App store, which can help you to takes video with 360 degree with the help of your iPhone. These apps are available in free and paid category so its depends on you, which one is suitable for you.
Apps that Capture 360 Degree video with iPhone
The Cycloramic is a paid app which available in the Apple app store at a price of $0.99.The Cycloramic is a really fun video recording app, which will automatically spin your iPhone 5 around and record a video. It use the vibrator in the iPhone 5 to make it spin 360 degrees. The app is fully automated mode lets your phone do all the work. with the help of this app you can put your phone on a smooth, level surface and it will automatically rotates 360 degrees using the phone’s internal vibration feature.
This app also allows you to capture hands-free, 360-degree video without a tripod or stand. The video above speaks for itself. Cycloramic only supports the iPhone 5 and video recording, but the folks at Egos Ventures promises that that next version will support the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S as well as panoramic photos. You can download this app from here!
- These easiest panorama guidance system.
- The fastest and highest resolution (40 MP) output (powered by Dermandar), with access to full resolution originals.
- 90, 180, 270 and 360-degree panoramas.
- Award winning photo editing and enhancement tools from Aviary: filters, frames, stickers, adjustments (crop, rotate, contrast, brightness, etc.) and more. The photo suite can also be used on your regular photos taken outside of Cycloramic.
- Immersive 3D viewer.
- Video Conversion: Convert any photo into a video (240p, 360p, 480p, 720p or 1080p resolutions).
- Panorama Photo to INSTAGRAM Video converter.
- Share to Facebook, Twitter, INSTAGRAM (photo and video), email, sms and camera roll.
Go Pano Micro
This app also helps you to capture video at 360 degree. This app is available free in the Apple app store. The GoPano micro has a lens for the iPhone which can makes the 360º panoramic videos. To take you has to snap the lens to your iPhone and press record to make cool interactive 360º videos. You can use it to record all the action of your favorite sport, record your next meeting in 360 degree view. You can download this app from here!
- Resolution: 1920 x 456 for iPhone 5/4S, 1280 x 304 for iPhone 4.
- Unique lens design of allows a live 360° view of what you are shooting.
- Upload free on gopano.com & instantly share 360° videos with friends.
- GoPano app also supports viewing and sharing 360° videos not recorded with the GoPano micro
And if want to take Panoramic images with your iPhone then there are lots of apps are available in the app store such as PanoMax, Pixeet 360 and many more ,which can help and you can see mine previous article which can help you to take Panorama images through iPhone and iPad.