As we all know that the Siri of Apple is an intelligent, personal assistant for the Apple iPhone and iPad. Siri takes voice commands from the Apple device user and perform it. Siri first ever introduced with iOS 5 version, and with every version its working become better and better. Siri is most wonderful assistant ever, which makes all the things iin easy way. Today we brings a small tutorial for you, with the help you can learn how to call and message your contacts using Siri.
Steps – How to call a contact with Siri
If you follow these steps, then the Apple Siri can place calls to someone by name, or simply by relationship, and to any phone number you have. It works especially well when driving.
- First of all you has to Press and hold the Home button to activate Siri.
- Tell Siri who you want to call. For example, you can say something like “Call mom”.
- If the contact has more than one phone number, Siri will ask you which number you want to call. If you know you want to call to someone’s work or mobile phone, you can make it faster by saying “Call mom at work” or “Call mom’s iPhone”.
- Siri will place the call.
Steps – How to send an SMS or iMessage with Siri
The Apple Siri can quickly and easily compose SMS and iMessages either to a single or multiple recipients. Just like calls, it’s especially useful when driving.
- Now you have to Press and hold the Home button to activate Siri.
- Tell Siri you want to send a text message, and to make it even faster, to whom. For example, you can say something like “Text Heather I’ll be late for dinner”.
- If you don’t say the contact or relationship immediately, the Siri will ask you for a phone number, contact name, or iMessage-associated email address.
- After that you have to Wait for Siri to confirm the content of your text.
- Tell Siri to send your message by tapping Send or saying Yes.