The Calculator Toolbox app is updated for the Windows Phone eco-system. The app is recently updated to version 2.2 and brings many handful of new calculators to the toolbox, with a OneDrive integration and much more. But the update is only available for the paid version. The free, ad-supported version will eventually see the update but will lack premium features such as OneDriveintegration and Excel report generation.
With the OneDrive integration, you can create the backup of your calculations such as-mortgages, auto loans, auto leases, etc into the cloud. This latest update also brings the new calculator categories which include the Sales and Area with four new individual calculators under the Sales and two under Area. If want to download the paid version, which is available at $0.99 then you have to click here!
The Latest update brings some additional new features with the version 2.2 such as :
- Secondary tiles now support transparent front and back tiles. New Toggle switch to enable Tile transparency under settings.
- Added new Conversion units under Speed (knot), Volume (cubic millimeter, acre-inch, acre-feet), and Weight (stone).
- Ability to generate Mortgage Summary excel report from Mortgage Results page.
- 3D pie charts for Mortgage Results.
- Enhancements and bug fixes to the Calculator.
- The Mortgage Affordability calculator now supports Property Tax and Insurance fields.
- Future Value calculators now support Term in months up to 999.
- UI enhancements to the Unit Converter, Calculator, Tip Calculator Decimal to Fraction calculator and Mortgage Results.
- Fixed crashing issues experienced on phones with non-English locale.
The update also provides you some customary performance improvements and minor bug fixes across several calculators. The updated features were based on user feedback and adds a good bit more meat on the bone with Calculator Toolbox.