Of course British Airways is the world’s largest airlines, but its Android app is not on top. Today British Airways app has received a massive update and it makes it finally that it as the important you want to use while travelling. It now doesn’t feel like a mobile website just inside a wrapper. The old and faded interface has been now replaced with the beautiful images of the cities in the background and added a slide out menu with smooth scrolling.
Here is the full change log of the app
- Informs you about the weather at the your next destination.
- Personalizes your home screen according to the theme on your flight.
- Refurbished ticket booking and check-in process.
- New and stylish navigation menu and completely redesigned flight status design.
- App now displays the tier color through out and a “manage my flight” screen.
- New look for your account which now shows the tier and avios points.
- Personalized home screen, you can easily access the important information of your flight, including the mobile boarding pass and themed around your next destination point.
- Book and manage your flights, redesigned flight booking process so it is now easy to fly to 400 destinations. Access the new flight offers, book the seats in advance and add flights to your calendar and send them via email.
- Track your flight status and details and search for all the latest arrival and departure flights.
- Keep updated with the British Airways through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
New feature like, new navigation structure, redesigned flight status layout and information about the weather at your next stop are added. You can feel much difference with the newly updated app and old app. It is good for those who fly to different places frequently.