Have you ever thought of blocking a website/blog from the Google Search results which might be containing some spam or malware. You might be fond of virus even though the website or domain is not having any malware, whatever may be case it is very to easy to block websites from Google search results.
In this article I am clearly explaining to block the websites from the Google search results via the personal block list chrome extension.
- Add personal book list Chrome extension to the Chrome browser from here.
- After adding it to the browser the icon will appear on the browser’s toolbar. It don’t have any options for the personal block list, so you can search Google to see it in action.
- You will notice an option to block any result’s source domain in the Google search results. When you find a website or domain which you want to block, just click on “Blockdomain.com” to remove from the Google results.
- After click on it that domain will be immediately removed from the search results and a message “some results were removed by the Personal Blocklist Chrome Extension” will be displayed.
- Click on the “Show” link what has been blocked and that particular item will be temporarily displayed in the results with the pink background.
- After blocking the domain if you want to unblock it click on “Show” to display it and click on “Unblockdomain.com”.You cna click on the browser icon to see all the blocked items and unblock them from the pop-up window.
- It provides an option to edit the domains which are blocked and this allows you to change the domain you are blocking to a sub domain.