These days, a rage of “Social messaging app ” is running like anything! We recently have the most popular Messaging applications in hands, for example,”BBM”, “Whatsapp” and “Wechat”, where a large number of users have enrolled and uses frequently. Seeing the fame, one more developed has hopped in this business sector, presenting another informing application called “Telegram”. In this way, here comes another “Telegram Messenger” to battle with existing extremely popular Messaging giants.
Actually, the “Telegram Messenger” is just same like “Whatsapp Messenger” with a pale blue interface and some recently included features. The primary goal of this application is to offer an easy to use interface and platform; where users can impart any media to others quickly and safely. Actually, the developer said that this is the “quickest messaging app available” with efforts to establish safety. On the off chance that, if you are bored or dissapointed of using “Whatsapp Messenger” and its average security, then go for this newly updated “Telegram Messenger” – a “Whatsapp” replacement app.
We have seen that sometime you starts getting unknown contacts to your buddy list which I personally think its bullshit. But after this article you won’t get issues like that because now you can block any contacts in Telegram Messenger on iOS. This method is also available for Android also. But specially I have written this post to iPhone, iPad and other iOS users.
The process of blocking Telegram contacts is very easy you just need to follow the simple steps which I have tried to make easy for you to get rid of that.
How to block any contacts in Telegram Messenger on iPhone, iPad and other iDevices
- If you already have installed Telegram then launch it, otherwise download it from iStore.
- Navigate to top-right-corner and Tap on “sub-menu” icon from there.
- Again from the sub menu list select ‘Settings’.
- You will then be able to see your profile settings and other settings related to the security and interface. From there, tap on “Blocked Users.
- A new window will open where you can see you list of contacts, this it will be blank.
- Now to block any contact tap on “+” icon.
- Immediately, your contact list will come-up and from there you have to choose contact which you want to block right now! Just click on a contact and it will be directly switched to the “Blocked Users” list.
That’s it!! You have successfully learned how to block any contacts in Telegram Messenger on iOS.