Ads and popups windows on your computer and Smartphones are the one of the most annoying things in the world, Now you can block this unwanted advertisements. Everyone are using popups and installing Ads blocker to solve this solution. In this article we gives you the clear information how to Block Ads on Android phone exactly. you need to follow the methods given below. The methods in this article may work for both rooted as well as unrooted android devices. Before you began to block the Ads you need to have file manager for example Astro file manger or any thing file manager which will work.
Adblock Plus (ABP)
This the one of the method to block all the advertisements in your Android Device, There are many ad-blockers for the android devices in that the best blocker is Adblocker plus as well as Adaway.
How to block Ads using Adblock Plus
Actually the Adblock plus is an open source and has an option to allow non intrusive Ads and this method is applicable for both Rooted device and unrooted device, The main thing is that installing an ad blocker apps requires your device to allow applications form the unknown sources. Side loading is required as Google has removed as-block apps from Google Play store. you need to side load any ad-blocker, install ad-blockers using its APK file and not from Google Play Store. From the below steps to set the configuration.
- Go to settings> Applications or security on 4.0 and above on your android device.
- Navigate to unknown sources option.
- If unchecked, tap the checkbox, and then tap OK on the confirmation popup.
Installing and configuring Adblock plus
- Initially open the browser in your device and download Adblockplus for Android your device will receive the apkfile:adblockandroid-version.apk.
- Now navigate this downloaded file in your device and start installation this software on your device by tap on it.
- On the rooted device once you done with installation, It will request for super user permissions. Allow super user permissions to Adblock Plus and you are good to go.
- On the non Rooted devices you need add few more steps, to manually set up proxy in your Android. You will need to follow the instructions here as instructions are different for Android versions up to 3.1 and 4.0+.s.
- That’s it you can Now Adblock Plus able to start blocking ads. You can set more options in Adblock Plus like ads filter lists, non-intrusive ads, etc in Settings.