Black Friday is around the corner, and the good samaritans at The Tech Bulletin have compiled a list of the deals that Apple is going to offer on this day.
There are some pretty good reasons to hit the Apple Store this week, especially if you plan on shopping for your friends there. Or if you plan on gifting us something. Shoppers will receive an iTunes gift card with certain Black Friday purchases like iPhones, Beats headphones, and Mac computers. Those gift cards can be used on iTunes, the Mac App Store, the App Store, and the iBooks store.
Here’s how much the gift cards are worth, based on which product you buy to get them:
- Any iPhone (6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C; excluding purchases through Apple’s online store for $0 down): $50
- Any iPad (Air, Air 2, Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3): $50
- Any Mac (except the Mac Pro): $100
- iPod Touch or iPod Nano: $25
- Apple TV: $25
- Beats headphones and speakers: $25
To add to the feel good factor Apple has partnered with Product (Red), which combats AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, and will make an undisclosed donation to the Global Fund for qualifying purchases…just in case you were feeling too guilty about your purchases.
Last but not the least, you’re welcome!