Searching, which is the best ways to Jailbreak an iPhone or iPad, then I will tell the best one. There are many methods available to Jailbreak your iPhone and iPad, but all the ways or method is changed from every iOS version upgrade. With the Jailbreaking, you can install apps that are not allowed in the App Store, as well as you can change the look and feel of the operating system. But doing this will end your warranty, but is easily reversed by restoring your phone from a backup.
Now, Ways to Jailbreak an iPhone or iPad are here –
Method 1- By the help of Evasion
It is the best way of Jailbreak an iPhone, iPad or even the iPad. This method is very simple and easy, no confusing steps are available in this method. It is the fastest method of Jailbreaking an iPhone and iPad. And for this you have to require the following-
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.7 minimum)
- iTunes installed if you’re running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.6 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Method 2- Absinthe 2, a free jailbreak firmware program for iOS 5
This method is especially designed for the iOS5 user.Absinthe is one of the easiest to use programs for iOS 5.1.1 jailbreaking. They also offer a 5.01 jailbreak that follows the same steps. Run the program. Click the “Jailbreak” button.
- This is an untethered jailbreak. That means that once the jailbreak process is complete, your device will be permanently jailbroken, until you revert the process yourself or download an update from Apple that renders the jailbreak unusable.
Method 3- Jailbreaking of the Older iOS Versions for iPhone or iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 1.1.1 using AppSnapp
- Jailbreak iOS 1.1.4 and above using Redsn0w
- Jailbreak iOS 3.1.2 using Blackra1n
- Jailbreak iOS 3.1.2 using JailbreakMe
- Jailbreak iOS 4.1 using limera1n