The Project Management app allows you to manage your teams, with these apps you can perform various tasks and projects from your phone. If you are an Android phone user there are many mobile project management apps are available, which can easily work with the android operating system. Now this time we bring the best Project Management apps for the Android Smartphone users. These mobile project management apps allow you to work on tasks big and small in collaboration with your team.
List of Best Project Management Apps for Android
The Wrike is free and brand new app in the Google Play Store. This app will monitor your projects’ progress, react to the changes instantly, and always stay connected with your project team wherever you are. The app is free for Wrike users. With the use of this you can share tasks and projects with your co-workers.
If you are Wrike user they you will get some extra features- Whether you are at a meeting, in an airport or on vacation in Waikiki, Wrike’s Android project management app ensures that not a second of your productive time goes to waste. You can download this free app from here!
- You can keep track of the project’s progress in the Activity Stream.
- Organize tasks by projects and tags
- Create, delegate and monitor your personal tasks and the team’s tasks.
- Search across existing work items
- Schedule reminders for the most time-sensitive items
- Adjust project schedules
- View and update your existing tasks.
The Project Schedule is a paid app, and of the best project management app of the Google Play Store. It brings the project management and task scheduling to your android tablet or Smartphone. With the use of this app you can create or import business projects or schedule tasks of your daily life. With this app you also manages multiple projects.You can also add project tasks to Google Tasks. This app is available in Google Play Store at $7.50. If want to download this app then you have to click here!
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner is in paid variant
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
It is free project management app. This app has combines and very familiar to the spreadsheet interface with file sharing, automated workflows, and interactive Gantt charts. From complex processes to simple task lists, you have the flexibility to manage any kind of work. This app is used by more than 2 million of peoples across the globe. The app is easy to use and has quick response. With the use of this app, you can start by importing your existing files from Microsoft Project, Excel, or Google spreadsheet. Or, pick from one of our dozens of templates and modify any of them to suit your needs. You can download from here!
- Smartsheet delivers the security, integrations, and controls that exceed corporate requirements
- Event Task Planning Template
- lexible to manage any kind of work
- Smartsheet for Android is compatible with phones and tablets running Android 2.3.3 or later
- Product Launch Planning Template is available
- Event Task Planning Template
Schedule Planner Pro
The Schedule Planner Pro is a premium app.Schedule Planner aids users in planning out daily activity and tracking what tasks they’ve actually done. Utilizing it’s innovative “Planned versus Actual” tab concept the app gives you a precise understanding of what your priorities are and what you’ve accomplished. With the help of this app you can You can also plan out and input daily plans, appointments, and events in advance and review them whenever you want via Schedule Planner’s twin-mode graphic calendar. This app is available in Play store at $3.60. If you want to download this app then click here!.
- User friendly “Planned” vs “Actual” day planning interface
- Well-rounded tasks creation
- Tasks alerts
- Arrange options for tasks
- Swipe to switch between days
- Color coded charts to view time spent breakdown
- Automated data Backup
- Google Drive integration for backup and data export