The Mobile Based Payment Solutions in India is raises slowly. The Mobile Based Payment Solution is most secure instead of using methods like cash, cheque, and credit card payment option. With the use of this feature the customer can use his mobile phone or Smartphoen/ Tablet to transfer money or to pay for goods and services. The customer can transfer money or pay for any goods and services only by sending the SMS.
Best Mobile Based Payment Solutions in India
The NPCI has launched the Immediate Payment Services (IMPS) to offer an instant, 24-hour×7, inter-bank electronic fund transfer service via the customer mobile phones. In this feature the customers has used the mobile instruments as a channel for accessing their bank accounts and put high inter-bank fund transfers in a secured manner with immediate confirmation features. Now by the help of IMPS user can book the railway tickets and airplane tickets. More than 54 banks already offer IMPS services to their customers. The basic aim of IMPS is to also enable micro-payments on low-end mobile devices which support only voice and text, in addition to higher-end phones which could support web browsing or Java application capabilities.
The Main Keys features of IMPS are –
- Instant funds transfer
- 24-hour, 365-day availability is available
- Credit and debit confirmations to sender and receiver
- Simple and easy to use for the mobile
- Fast, inexpensive, safe and secure, accessible
- Secure and encrypted
Except this some service provider of India such as Airtel and Vodafone has started mobile based money transfer and payment solution. The Airtel money is a service started. On the other side Vodafone has recently had started M-Pesa service which is also similar kind.
The Airtel money is newest service, offered by the Bharti Airtel to their user. The Airtel Money is a mobile based Payment Solution. This Airtel service provides immediate money transfer from on one account to another account. It is also used for as a Payment option. It is secure and easy to use. With this Airtel Money service you can load the cash, make payments recharge your DTH and Smartphone.
Features of the Airtel Money Service-
- You can send & receive money from any Airtel money customer
- Send money to any bank account via NEFT
- Withdraw money at any Airtel money – Axis bank outlet
- Online shopping and payments are available
- Pay bills of mobile and DTH of all operators
- Book Movie Tickets
- Railway reservation is also done with the Airtel Money
Vodafone Money Transfer, or M-PESA as it is more commonly known, is the world’s most successful money transfer service. This service is also a Mobile based payment solution which is fully secured and you can transfer money from your Smartphone to your account or place that you want. It is not a free service you have to pay some charges for using this feature. It is also used for as a Payment option. It is secure and easy to use. The service is available 24×7 for 365 days.
Features of the Vodafone M-Pesa Service-
- This feature is available in many countries of the world
- Pay Mobile Bills, Resturant bills, recharge DTH
- Book Air and Railway Tickets
- Send money direct to account
- Easy to use
- Book movie tickets
The PayPal is an international e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. You can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number, whether they have an account or not. The Sending money through PayPal is safer than carrying cash or exposing your financial information. Every eligible transaction is protected by advanced encryption and 24 hour fraud monitoring. The PayPal apps are available in the all major Mobile OS platforms, by the help of which you can transfer money, book movie tickets, send money direct to account, clear your bills from your Phone. The Android will get this app from here! For Apple user you have to click here! And this app is also available in Windows Phone user then they download the app from here!
Additional Features of PayPal :
- New “Local” feature where you can find local merchants who are using our PayPal Here service and pay them with PayPal.
- Online or on-the-go, your financial information is safer and more secure with PayPal