The Apps which converts your Voice to Text and save you from typing. There are hundreds of apps that let you search, write emails, take notes and set appointments with your smartphone. Here you can get best mobile apps that can convert voice to text in all major mobile operating system platform.
List of Mobile Apps to Convert Voice to Text
The Dragon Diction is one o the best Apps best apps which converts your voice into text. The app is available in the iOS platform. The Dragon Dictation is an easy-to-use voice recognition app, which is powered by Dragon Naturally Speaking that allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages. The app is available free to download in iTunes or the Apple user. The App is mainly designed or the colleges students. The App is 9.6 MB in size and supports various languages such as- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. You can download this app in your Apple device from here!
- Supports text and Email
- Five (5) times faster than typing Keyboard
- Nice and simple user Interface
- Free to use
The Speak it is a Windows Phone 8 platform app, that can convert your voice to text. It is not a free app, i want to use this app then you have to pay $0.99.This app listens to your voice and returns what you said in text form. This is a speech-to-text application.The app is new in Windows Phone 8, you can now ask Speak It to translate text for you by just holding down the Windows Phone ‘Home’ button on the device and saying “Speak It, start speech recognition“. You can download the app from here!
- Copy it to the clipboard for quick use in other applications
- Email it to anybody you’d like
- Message it to anybody you’d like
- Share a status on facebook, twitter, messenger, etc… with it
- Search Google with it: Web, Images, Places, News
- Search Bing with it
- Search Local Results with it
- Search the Marketplace with it
- Search Maps with it
Voice Assistant – Just use your voice instead of typing
The Voice Assistant is an easy-to-use voice recognition application which allows you to easily speak and instantly see your text or email messages. It is five (5) times faster than typing on the keyboard. With this Voice Assistant app you can also dictate status updates directly to your Social Networking applications (Facebook and Twitter)by the help o this voice. It is a paid app, or using this app you has to pay $2.99. The app is automatically correct the grammatical mistake. The app is provides a convenient way to send SMS messages, emails, update your Facebook or post messages on Twitter. You can download the app from here!
- Voice driven correction interface
- Automatic correction of grammar and conjugation
- Google Search, YouTube, Print
- Share your text to Pages, Evernote, Doc2Go, DropBox, QuickOffice and many more
- Support landscape iPad mode
- Support 30 languages
- Voice-to-text transcriptions that may be sent as SMS, Email, or pasted into any application using the clipboard
- Submit text to Social Networking applications – Twitter and Facebook
- Convenient editing feature that provides a list of suggested words
- Based on a learning algorithms
Speech to Text Translator TTS
This is an Android app, which available in Google Play Store. The Speech to Text app uses Androids built-in Speech Recognizer to turn speech into text which can be sent as an SMS or Email or copied and pasted into another app. It s a funny and user-friendly speech recognition, text to speech (TTS) and translator application, which allows you to take notes easily by speaking. It ia only 1.3 MB and it is free to use for the android user.You can send and share these notes with e-mail, SMS, social media and various instant messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Viber, Skype and vs. You can also search these notes on the web. Speech to Text, Text to Speech (TTS) and translation features are all in one application You can download this app for your Android Smartphone from here!
- This app supports many languages such as English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Greek and many more
- Easy to use.
- Free in Android Eco-system
- Nice and easy user interface
ShoutOut is extremely powerful voice to text software introduced by Promptu Systems Corporation.The Shoutout app has allows you to send a message to all the persons who own the application around you. This app has share your evenings, good deals, send photos, write comments and meet a lot of people. The app is free in Google Play Store. It is 1.1 MB in size and you can download this app from here!
- The app is 100% free
- Good for messaging services
- Compatible with Android 2.1 onwards
- Integrated with SMS client