Searching for the best email Apps for iPhone and iPad. Then I will help you. This time you will get the best email apps for your iPhone and iPad, which can easily sync with your different email accounts and provide you all the notification and email updates at a one place. These apps can manage your mail account very easily, so we bring the best email apps from the Apple App Store, which is very useful.
List of Best Email Apps for iPhone and iPad here –
The MailBox is a free app. Mailbox checks your email from the cloud and delivers it to your phone securely. This app is deal with your inboxes quickly by giving you lists and snooze options. This app is offered you quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. You can also scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. The Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button is also available. You can download the free app from here!
- Swipe and hold to manually create an Auto-swipe pattern
- Auto-swipe suggestions added to email view
- Mute that conversation you don’t care about
- Snooze messages from your friend.
It is small 9MB in size app which available free in the Apple App store. This email app is working with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account. This email app of iOS platform has supported up to 5 mail accounts. You can also connect this app to your Evernote app. This app supports the Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS, IMAP). You can download this app from here!
- Search across all your mailboxes in one go. Use the smart search suggestions to quickly get to the email you need.
- Supports Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Mail.com, GMX, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
- Set timely reminders to follow up on starred emails.
- Complete all your work right from the Inbox. Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Pocket, Evernote, OneNote, Trello and MailChimp integrated with your email for quick actions
- Stay on top of your inbox with new mail notifications.
The Ecomail+ is specially designed for iOS7. The Evomail+ app has a modern mobile mail featuring gesture-based functionality. The apps is available for iPad and iPhone both and it can support Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, IMAP. The Evomail’s dynamic features make managing and triaging your email faster, easier, and smarter than ever before. You can download the app from here!
- One Button reduces a cluttered navigation; dynamically changes to host action for any screen you are using.
- Customized Gestures let you decide to set left and right swipes for snooze, archive, delete, and more.
- Unified Inbox gives you the power to view all of your accounts in one color-coded inbox.
- Built-in Push Notifications mean you’ll never miss a new message’s arrival.
- Swift Access to Folders, labels, archive, and trash let you triage email on the go; no more waiting to get back to your desktop.
- Snooze makes Inbox Zero a reality, allowing you to schedule a message to return to your inbox later today or at a date of your choosing.
- Your Dropbox or Box.net files easily attached to your messages.
- Full Access to Gmail Search within the Evomail app so you can find all of your messages on the go.
- Beautiful Design makes it a visually-pleasing experience with a streamlined UX and brighter, more versatile color palette.
The Mail Pilot is a paid email app for the Apple iPhone and iPad. You can quickly manage and productively organize your Inbox with Mail Pilot for iPhone + iPad. With the help of this app you can add all of your Google, iCloud, Yahoo!, AOL, or standard IMAP email accounts. Mail Pilot remains securely synchronized with your email servers and other clients. The app is available in the Apple app store at $9.99. If want to download this paid app, then you have to click here!
- Organize based on message status- as Incomplete, Complete or set for the reminder.
- Collect groups of related messages- across all of your accounts using Lists.
- Easily achieve Inbox Zero.– Set Aside messages that can’t be organized immediately and drill through them when you have more time.
- Quickly perform common actions from the message list with intuitive Scrubbing gestures
- Search quickly and efficiently to find exactly what you’re looking for on your device or your email server.
The Boxer is also a paid email app for the iPhone and iPad like the above one. The app is available at $9.99. Boxer comes with push notifications and full integration with Evernote and Dropbox. The Boxer is also supported both labels and folders. That makes it a nice option for folks who already have their own folder organization system set up and don’t want to completely change it. As for account types, Boxer supports Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, AOL, and IMAP. You can download the paid app from here!
- Boxer remembers where you like to file things
- Swipe to archive, trash, spam
- See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
- Use “Quick” replies to send common responses while on the go
- Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
- Notifications for all your email
- Full Gmail label support
- Including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages