The Evernote is one of the best apps, which is available in all major mobile OS platforms. It is a free app which helps you to remember everything across all of the devices you use. You can Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity with the help of this Evernote App. But you are finding the Alternatives of Evernote, then I will help you.
Here you will get best alternatives to Evernote, which is available in the Google Play store. These apps has same kind of functionality.
List of Best Alternatives to Evernote
The Google Keep is a free app and one of the best alternatives of the Evernote. It can quickly capture, the what’s on your mind and be reminded at the right place or time. You can also speak a voice memo on the go and it will automatically transcribe. You can also grab or take a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily find it later in the search. It supports the Android 4.0 and the higher version of Android. It is only 3.4 MB in size so it does cover the maximum space of your Smartphone. The app is free and you can download from here!.
- Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep
- Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life
- The app is supported, Smartphone, Tablet and even your computer also
- Simple search option available
- Record a voice memo to keep reminding
- Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The Simple Notei is a simple note taking application which is developed by Pulp Productivity. As the name suggests, the application is designed to be as simple and easy to use as possible. The application is available for free on the iPhone, Mac, Android and Windows. It provides you a lot of storage space by which you don’t need much storage to store text-based notes. You can also tag your important notes so you can find them faster later. You can pin any important notes or urgent tasks at the start of your list. The app is free and you can download the app from here!.
- The app is password protected by tapping on the same 4 spots of a picture.
- Your notes are saved as versions – every edit assigns a new version of your note
- You only have one note at a time.
- Sharing the note via email/text
InkPad Notepad – Notes – To do
The InkPad Notepad app is the simple, elegant which keeps the notes on your Smartphone, or on the web. InkPad is designed like a paper notepad, and it is very simple to use. To add a new note, you have to tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title. You can access your notes online at www.InkpadNotepad.com. You can create or edit notes from your computer’s web browser, and always have access to your notes from your phone when you are offline too. The app is free and you can download the app from here!
- Notes are backed up to the SD card as text files.
- Sharing the note by one tap
- Present variant supports the ads.
- Auto save option is present
The Quick notes” is a simple notepad application for the Android users. By the help of this app you write notes, memos, e-mail, information, shopping lists, to-do list, it can give you a quick and simple notepad editing experience. You can also set reminders for each important note, so that you will not miss important things. In this app, You can place it on the phone’s desktop, to record some easy to forget things. And there are two different specifications, each specification of five different colors of sticky notes can be selected. The app is free and you can download this app from here!.
- Export as text to SD
- Share notes through facebook, twitter, and more.
- Multiple color desktop plug-in, let your desktop beautiful
- Supports online backup, sync to Google task, having the data safe forever.
- Sticky notes to remind function , so you never miss an important thing
- Create Home Screen shortcuts
- To do, checklist, shopping list