Finally the Bad Piggies is now available for the Windows Phone 8 ecosystem. This famous game is already available in the Android and iOS Platform. Now, finally the Rovio Entertainment has finally released its Bad Piggies game for the Windows Phone.
Bad Piggies now in Windows Phone 8
The Bad Piggies is very much similar to Angry Birds game, but this game is from the viewpoint of the pigs. The Bad Piggies game has more than 200 + levels, which makes the game more interesting and more update will available. The app is available to download from Windows Phone Store at a price of $0.99. The Bad Piggies is compatible with both Windows Phone 8 OS and Windows Phone 8.1 OS.
The Rovio who is the maker of this game and famous Angry Bird series has also launched a new game in collaboration with Raketspel, called Word Monsters. The free-to-play game, available on the iTunes App Store, combines monsters and word search to create a word-themed game that is also timed.
Features OF Bad Piggies
- The game has offered 200 levels, which have crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun
- The game also has 36 additional levels unlocked by getting three stars
- There are 8 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity
- Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls
- In the gameplay of the Bad Piggies you have got 36 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more.
- Direct links to the internet which can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- The Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you